2016年3月13日 星期日

Ri 160314 test


Copy below correct sentences in your notebook. Show me Monday. I believe you need a new notebook.
 
(1) Students should practice at least few times a week.
学生应该至少一个星期练习几次。
(2) We probably will spend summer vacation in India this year.
今年我们大概会在印度过暑假。
(3) I like Economics because it's interesting and the teacher also very nice to me.
我喜欢经济学因为很有趣而且老师对我也很好。
4) I dislike winter here because I always have to wear many clothes and also it often rains.
我讨厌这里的冬天因为我总是必须穿很多衣服而且常常下雨。
5) In the future, I hope I can find a job in a foreign company.
将来我希望能在外国公司找到工作。
6) After school I usually go home by bus, once in a while my father drives me home. 
放学以后我通常坐公车回家偶尔我爸爸开车带我回家
7) There isn't any movie theater in my neighborhood, however there are many convenient stores here.
我家附近没有电影院不过这里有很多便利商店。
8) She has never borrowed books in this library. Today she'd like to give it a try.
她从来没有在这间图书馆借过书今天她想试试看。